Sunday, November 14, 2010

Timing is everything

Well, we're finally in the house. After almost three wweeks of a lot of sweat, and a little blood and tears we're home. I asked Tim last night if it felt like home yet and we both agreed that it was. While we are very grateful for my parent's hospitality, we are so happy to be filling our home with love and memories of our own.

The last 2 months have been a whirlwind and thankfully timing has been on our side. I'm probably jinxing myself when I say this, but life has been moving like a well oiled machine. Rarely any kinks and generally no stopping. We've worked hard to stick with timeline and we'll be celebrating Abby's birthday with very few boxes on the floor. Like I said, I hope I didn't jinx myself. :-)

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for you guys!! We can't make it before the holidays but maybe in the spring? Post pictures!!! : )

    And Happy Early Birthday to Abby AND her parents - I think the first birthday celebrates not only the child but also the parents hard work throughout the first year of being a rock star mommy and daddy duo!

    ReplyDelete