Monday, March 22, 2010

Four month check up

Besides the dreaded shots, Abby was a rock star as usual at her four month appointment.

She measured in at:

Head circumference: 41 cm, 53%ile
Weight: 12 lbs 12 ounces, 31%ile
Length: 24 1/2 inches, 62%ile

She had an oral vaccine and three shots. owie. She cried for all three shots - I think she knows the "s" word. And I don't mean shit...although I'm sure that's what she was thinking during the poking.

Speaking of her head circumference, I have to confess. You may have noticed a small red mark on her forehead. Certainly not intentional, but I did it. It all stemmed from wanting to get a picture of my daughter after her shower. She was so adorable in her ducky towel and I wanted to capture the moment. I asked Tim to get me the camera and it dropped in transition. Unfortunately, right on her head. She cried for a few minutes as I snuggled and consoled her. The last couple of days are hopefully erased from her memory. I did hear something that an infants memory is seven seconds. I hope this is true!

1 comment: