Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Second Pedi Appt

We were on the run today with lots of fun things happening. We had our 2 week follow up with the Midwives, sushi lunch, and second pedi appt for Abby. A busy day and now I'm pooped!

The Midwife appt went well. We met with Mary Jo and chatted about how we're all doing. I asked to weigh in, and I'm officially 20 pounds down. I'm feeling great, Abby's doing well, and Tim is fantastic! She may have suggested I might be overdoing it a bit because of the color of my blood flow. Okay, okay, I'll sit my butt on the couch. That's not going to help with the additional 20 pounds I need to lose!

Next up? Lunch at the Asiana House. Yummyyy! We treated ourselves to a nice sushi lunch out with our peanut. In fact, this was the first time I nursed in public and it went awesome! A blanket covered up everything and she started feeding as soon as I got my entree - figures, right? Good thing chop sticks only need one hand. I did need to use a napkin over the blanket to wipe up the dripping soy sauce as I ate as if I hadn't eaten in a week. Mmmm, I love Sushi!

Finally, we went to Abby's Pediatrician appt at 2:30. We met with Dr. Rinehart, Dr. Hagen's partner in crime. She is very soothing and has a calming affect with babies. As she examined Abby, she didn't fuss a bit! She weigh's 7 pounds 9 ounces - YEAH!!!!!! She's back to her birth weight and then some. This puts her into the 50-75 %tile. She is also in the 50-75 percentile for height. They measured her at 20 3/4". And finally, the circumference of her head is in the 75-90 %tile! She either has Daddy's big head or Mommy's brains. We'll see what happens.

What a filled day! Off to nap!

1 comment:

  1. And I've been ready pedi as pedicure. OMG. Obviously I'm not a mom. She is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete