Monday, December 21, 2009

Day care found!

After several home visits and center tours, we finally found an open spot we LIKED for Abby. Fortunately it is close to Tim's work and not that out of the way for me. We love the infant room, love the girls who run it, and kind of like the price. Day care is naturally expensive and this one is no exception. Ahhhh, the things we do for our kids, right??? We may not be here for a long time with an impending move to Maine, but it's nice to know she'll be in good hands.

EDIT: I forgot to add that Abby will already have a friend in the one year room. My coworker from VTB just got a new job in the same Mill that Tim works in and changed day cares. She actually recommended Freedom Rains and we already had the tour scheduled! It was a good sign!.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! So glad you found something! I can't believe your luck - I thought you were nuts waiting so long to look but it totally worked out for you! Congratualtions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am soooo glad that you are going to be at the same daycare. I can't imagine not seeing you often! Yeyy!

    ReplyDelete