Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkinland 2014

Tragedy struck Pumpkinland in the evening of the day we visited - one of the wagons on the Gauntlet Night Ride jack knifed, tipped over and seriously injured dozens of teenagers including one fatality.  I didn't sleep well that evening as I continued to pray for those involved.  It also reminded me to make memories daily with my family and loved ones.  

With that said, we had such a wonderful time during the day - they have a plethora of kids activities - bounce houses, corn mazes, sweets and treats, pumpkin patches, tractor rides, and so much more. Mimi, Uncle Rob and Aunt Trish joined in the fun.  Dad missed out because he was on "vacation" in San Diego. 

I just woke up from a nap and I don't wanna go...










No comments:

Post a Comment