Monday, November 18, 2013

Sam is 11 Months Old!

Eleven months.  The countdown to ONE is well on its way. 

Sam is loving cruising around furniture and I'm positive he is going to take his first steps soon.  He is eating like a champ. We've given him loads of veggies, fruits, proteins, and grains. He still loves his oatmeal with applesauce in the morning and his yogurt in the afternoon.  He is still partial to his chicken and squash.  He's got plenty of chompers to chew it up - he even has one of this one year molars!  It seems like his teeth are skipping around a bit coming in.  Sam really enjoys feeding himself and picking up cheerios and small bits of food.  He is often eating what we're having for dinner, which is nice when we're going out. 

He has a couple of words - mama and dada and ba for bottle.  I suppose the word explosion will be happening soon!

The best part is that he is still sleeping all.night.long!  It's crazy!  I know I'm going to jinx myself, but I am just so darn proud of this little guy.  And so thankful he is taking after his Dada. 




 He new favorite little trick is this:




He LOVES it!  Tim and I were commenting on how his personality is really shining through.  He's so proud of himself, laughs at everything, get's cranky when teething (who wouldn't??!), sleeps through anything, and loves his big sister.   Abby dotes on him and is extremely helpful - she even offered to get my slippers from downstairs tonight.  Oh how I remember when I was asked to do the same thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment