Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Crooked House

Today was an awesome day.  Just.plain.awesome.  First, it is Tim's 38th birthday.  Holy moses he's old.  Yes, I'm well aware that many of you reading are a wee bit older than this, but if he's old, then that means I'm getting older....anyways, I digress..

I heard that the Lion's Club Auction I was attending today was going to have a Crooked House.  These are made right here in Maine and seriously some of the cutest playscapes.  Well, I won't go through the play-by-play (but it IS very interesting!), but lo and behold the green with yellow trim Crooked House is now ours!


I can't even begin to describe how excited I am!  We went to Gritty's for dinner to celebrate Tim's birthday and on the kids menu is a crooked house.  I suggested Abby color the house green with yellow trim and asked her if she'd like one.  Cannot stand the anticipation.  I'm hoping I'll be able to confirm delivery shortly.  My Uncle has graciously volunteered to bring this 4x8 monster on his flat bed.  Will post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment