Tuesday, May 14, 2013

House by the Sea

It is 1.8 miles from our driveway to our feet in the sand at Crescent Beach. It's almost time to get the beach pass again and the many summer days and nights by the ocean to come.  I'm so thankful we were able to find a home so close to the sea.  I have always wanted to be back in Maine and I'm so very, very thankful Tim wanted the same.  I have starfish in each window and first thing in the morning, this is what I see when I open the curtains.  It almost always takes my breath away and reminds me how much I have to be thankful for.  My my wicked awesome husband, two awesome kids, crazy and awesome family, satisfying job, a good roof over our heads, and warm food in our bellies.

It's a blessing I tell you...a true, simple, blessing. 



May you have peace in your life by the sea or where ever it takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment