Monday, November 12, 2012

35/35 Part II

Why is that an email reminds me of the milestones in this pregnancy??!!  I got my weekly reminder and I did a little "holy crap" when I opened it.  Thiirty-five weeks down 35 DAYS to go.  Here is Part I from the first time around. 

Feeling pretty good for being this far along.  Sleeping for the most part - in between two or three bathroom breaks and when  Abby wakes up.  :-)  On the down side, my cankles are out in full force.  In fact, I couldn't get my Dansko's on at the end of the day today.  The crocs may need to make an appearance - as stylish as they are. 

Lot's going on at home as we begin to celebrate Abby's third birthday this weekend and welcome family and friends on Sunday.  Saturday we're attending a Sibling class with Abby at the hospital.  Abby will learn about being a big sister in addition to a tour of the hospital. 

Also lots going on at work.  My fill in started today which gives me a few weeks to begin the transition.  Lots of questions around, "When's my last day...", "When is your due date?", etc, etc, etc.....

Exciting, exciting things happening here in the Proctor house!



No comments:

Post a Comment