Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Poor Tim spent the week of his 37th (yesterday) birthday taking care of a wife with step throat and a 2 1/2 crazy kid.  Thankfully, Mimi pitched in and helped with Abby.  She even bought Tim a cake and a card from Abby!  Slacker of a Mom I am.  I promised Tim a do-over as soon as I'm 100%. We'll combine it with our anniversary and Father's Day.  I'm glad I thought to order something a little order so he had a small gift to open :-)

Of course we've been talking birthdays all morning because Uncle Rob celebrates his big 3-0 tomorrow.  We got home from running a few errands this morning and as I found Abby in my "party drawer" of my craft room.  She was grabbing party hats for everyone to wear while we enjoyed cake for dessert.  Seriously, awesomely cute and totally unprovoked.  So, Happy Birthday, Tim!  It certainly has been a wonderful year and we wish you all good things for the next!  Love you lots....

No comments:

Post a Comment