Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

The Proctor Family has been a bit busy in the last few weeks and I'll try to tell the "short" version. 

1.  I had to restore my laptop to manufacturing settings, so fortunately, I didn't lose any pictures because they were backed up, but I lost some cool picture editing features.  I'll hopefully get that back soon.  I know how you all look forward to pics of the Abster.
2.  My cell phone busted and was without phone for a few days - that's not fun!
3.  We survived a 10 day Timmy Travel stint and a 4 day travel to VT and Mass trip.
4.  I was turned down by another company for full time employment, but am starting at LL Bean in their call center in 11 days.  Back to work just to shop!  :-)
5.  We are *close* to being under contract for a house in Cape Elizabeth!  More on this later - just send your good vibes, thoughts, wishes, etc!!!
6.  Abster is almost walking!  I have never seen her move (crawl) so fast across the room and she's cruising up a storm.  She really has grown up quickly and literally right before my eyes.  Her gummy grin makes me smile, even after very little sleep.  We've had one good night in the past 2 weeks.  Here she is a couple weeks ago working on eating peas.  She eats almost everything we eat and it's been nice that she feeds herself.  We're working on fattening her up.  Abby is still napping twice a day and loves her bath time before bed.  In fact, as I write this, she is falling asleep on the floor.  Her hair is getting long and I can't wait until we can put a "whale's spout" in.  Think Pebbles :-)


I better jet, she's fading fast!  Her Pack N Play is way more comfortable than the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment