hahahahahaha
I wish that were the case! Things in Proctor Land are in the fast lane. Forget the fast lane, try the autobaun!
I'll save Abby's updates for its own post - this one is about me :-)
We've officially been in Maine for one week and one day. The transition has gone well for Tim and I - we're working on Abby. Like I said, another post. As soon as we got here and few boxes unpacked, I set up my small craft space. Some of you know I'm passionate about crafting and the earth, so I combined both into an entrepreneur type adventure. I started an etsy shop called Reuse Zone (www.reusezone.etsy.com) in early May and have recently spent more time devoted on the project. Mom and I went to a Farmer's Market on Sunday and word is getting out quickly. A market attendee has a blog called Cute Potato and she featured me on her blog!! I had two big orders for the day! Maybe this little business will grow into something big...kind of like Abby (wait for the other post!).
I have some feelers out in the retail and corporate world and of course I'm fulfilling orders for friends and family (hint, hint, hint!). My Mom's coworkers get a special shout out! Everyone has been really supportive of this new adventure. Now that I'm not "working", I'm doing what I can to add to Abby's College Fund. :-)
So, what's going on? "Nothing" is far from it....I'm a Mom, my own boss, a wife, errand runner, taxi driver, chef, diaper changer, play group mom, nurse, crafter, and on and on.....
Happy Birthday Adrian!
10 months ago
You're awesome Jess! Keep up the great work! It's so amazing how busy we can be when we are not "working" isn't it?! I am only on day 2 of being "self-employed" and I wish there were a million more hours in the day!
ReplyDelete